Home Care in Deptford, NJ
We call it "worry free" care, because at Home To Stay Healthcare Solutions in Deptford, our caregivers go through background checks and training. They are also bonded and insured. We take care of paying the caregivers, all taxes and insurance. Your family doesn't have to worry about any of these items when using our services.
Having a companion caregiver during the day or night can make a huge difference for a senior. Home care helps aging adults stay in their own homes longer, and helps them maintain the independence they cherish. Call Home To Stay Healthcare Solutions today for more information and to get all of your questions answered.
Here are some helpful phone numbers for seniors and their families:
- NJ Senior Transportation, 609-407-9897
- Meals on Wheels, 856-232-4646
- Senior Center, 856-415-0320
- Underwood Memorial Hospital, 856-845-0100
- American Red Cross, 856-365-7100
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, 856-663-4773
- Home To Stay Health Care Solutions, (856) 720-0081