The main objective of almost all families is to guide their loved ones remain in their own home in a secure and well-known environment for as long as possible. No one’s favorite option is to go to a facility or an institution despite how appealing the structure or the decorations. For a senior to reside in their own household securely they many need just a number of hours of help or they may need around the clock care. An evaluation by a home care professional is needed to establish what is best.
UNDERSTANDING THE COST OF ELDER CARE SERVICES:
According to the MetLife Mature Market Annual Survey on the Cost of Care in the United States, the findings look like this:
• The national average daily rate for a private room in a nursing home rose 4.4% from $229 in 2010 to $239 in 2011.
• The national average monthly base rate in an assisted living community rose 5.6% from $3,293 in 2010 to $3,477 in 2011.
• The national average daily rate for adult day services rose 4.5% from $67 in 2010 to $70 in 2011.
• The national average hourly rates for home health aides ($21) and homemakers ($19) were unchanged from 2010.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST YOUR FAMILY?
The very best way to know specifically how much home care services will cost is to seek advice from one of our professionals. All together you can come up with a plan of care and a number of hours that are not only cost-effective, but keep your aging loved one safe and in their own home.
Ask about options like The VA AID and ATTENDANCE PENSION BENEFIT, Reverse Mortgages, Life Settlements, and Long-Term Care Insurance. Chances are that one of those programs may be able to help with the cost.
HOW SOON CAN HOME CARE SERVICES START?
As soon as today in most cases. The start date is up to you, but our team is dedicated to getting a caregiver in your home as soon as you need them.
Contact us today: (856) 720-0081
For all of your elder care needs in Williamstown NJ and the surrounding areas call and talk to us at Home to Stay Healthcare Solutions (856) 720-0081
Home to Stay Senior Care Solutions is owned and operated by the Dubler and Skole Families and was started because of experiences they had with their own Families. In one situation Mom was living alone and had a fall. It was not until this fall that the family realized they were unprepared.
When it was time for their Mom to come home, she needed companion and personal care to assist her and prevent another accident. Like most people in this situation, they were confused and did not know where to go for help. It was this life-changing experience that lead to starting a home care company that is focused on enabling those who wish to stay at home and age in place.
Latest posts by Andrew Dubler (see all)
- 10 Early Signs and Symptoms of Alzheimer’s - August 15, 2019
- Things to Remember If You Love Someone With Dementia - August 1, 2019
- 10 Things Every Alzheimer’s Caregiver Needs To Know - July 12, 2019