Home Health & Companion Care Services
Home To Stay Health Care Solutions Caregivers provide the following services:
- Follows care plan as set forth by Registered Nurse Supervisor.
- Prepares and serves meals according to client’s dietary needs and assists clients with feeding if so needed.
- Provides a safe environment for the client.
- Assists client with ambulation and with transfers from bed to chair or wheelchair. (Registered Nurse Supervisor will assess transfers for both client and employee safety.)
- Remind client to take medications.
- Helps with client’s personal grooming including: care of hair, teeth and mouth, dressing, shaving and nail care.
- Provides or assists with full or partial bath in the tub/shower or the bed.
Homemaking Duties – Aide performs household tasks essential to the client’s health such as:
- Takes care of all personal laundry and bed linens for client.
- Makes and changes the bed.
- Cleans up bathroom and kitchen after use.
- Client’s room will be kept clean. This will include dusting and vacuuming.
- Grocery shopping assistance.
- Companionship Care
- Accompanies client to medical appointments or social gatherings when necessary.
- Provides socialization and support for the client by establishing rapport.
- Caregivers keep simple records related to the care plan. These records are monitored by the Registered Nurse Supervisor.
There are many options when it comes to Live-In Care, most home care companies provide a 24 hour companion when full time care is required. Home To Stay believes that the best solution is to staff a Live-In case with 2-12 hour shifts and 2 different caregivers. Our vast experience in this area has found that quality of life of the client is much greater with this level of care. These services are priced accordingly.
We also offer full time live-in companions and certified aides.
Labor laws require that the Live In Aide have sleep time, meal time and free time. Room and board is the responsibility of the client as part of the service. Additional work, if required, may result in additional charges.
Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care and Supervision
Home To Stay Health Care Solutions understands that clients with cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer’s Disease or certain forms of Dementia have special needs and requirements. Our caregivers are knowledgeable, compassionate and have the patience and experience to deal with these special needs.