Home Care in Haddonfield, NJ
Do you know a senior who could use a little help around the house? Home To Stay Healthcare Solutions in Haddonfield can provide the extra assistance a senior needs. Light housekeeping, light meal preparation, light laundry, and errand running are just a few of things our caregivers can do for your family member.
Some seniors need an extra set of hands around the house to help with the little things, while others need more instense caregiving. Either way, our caregivers are trained to provide a safe and secure environment, and a pleasant day full of conversation and companionship.
Here are some helpful phone numbers for seniors and their families:
- NJ Senior Transportation, 609-407-9897
- Meals on Wheels, 856-963-8226
- City of Camden Community Center, 856-757-7127
- Lourdes Health System,856-757-3500
- American Red Cross, 856-365-7100
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, 856-663-4773
- Home To Stay Health Care Solutions, (856) 720-0081