Home to Stay Health Care Solutions is proud to be able to offer the best employees for our home care clients. In order to do this, we hire only the best. We take care of our employees by offering them very competitive rates for all disciplines.
By working for an agency rather than a facility, our employees not only get all the benefits that come from facility employment but also get the opportunity to manage their own lives. They work when and where they want, allowing them to have the opportunity to spend time with their families when their families need them, not when it fits into a rigid 7am-3pm M-F week. If they want a week off, they take it yet if they choose to work 6-7 days a week, we will find them work. We also take into account where the employees enjoy working and try to cater to their wants and desires. The freedom of working a variety of shifts keeps things changing and avoids burn out or getting sick of the same 4 walls day after day. We offer variety, we offer choice, and we offer personalization to all of our employees.
All home care applicants need to be able to provide the following:
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Three references
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Current health certificate meeting all state requirements
- Reliable transportation
- Current New Jersey driver’s license
- Current auto Insurance
- Current CPR Card
- Current First Aid card
- Documented proof of training 1 year experience for all professional positions
- Current New Jersey license for all licensed disciplines